They're BACK!

          You just can't keep those Renards down. Yes, folks, that's right, I promised the Alban Lake debacle wasn't the last you would see of John and Becky and their squatcher friend Jake Faraday, and for once I followed through on my promises in a frighteningly prompt manner (to be fair, I knew what was in the works when I made that promise, which definitely helped). I'm thrilled to report that "Unreality" is back in the world, live now on Amazon for just .99. I took the self-publishing plunge at last—actually, I already had my feet in the KDP water, because I've been formatting a novella I wrote last winter for ebook and paperback for the last few months, and I began doing that before the notion of putting "Unreality" back out there ever occurred to me. But because the latter is a short story and formatting for ebook is so. much. easier. than doing it for paperback, I decided fuck it and dove the rest of the way in.

          So if you missed it the first time around, or you'd like to get it again (and ensure the royalties I earn actually go to me this time), you can find it here. Tell your family, your friends, your neighbors—hell, just lean out your window and shout the news to the world; since everyone's trapped at home now, somebody's bound to hear you, and maybe they'll be curious to see just what exactly it was you cared enough about to scream out the window about. And be sure to mention it to the cops who come to answer the noise complaint, okay? It may not seem like much, but word-of-mouth advertising really does help. 

          And if you're worried about telling people, considering the kind of shit I usually write, don't be! Sure, there's some scattered curse words, some sex in a magical chicken-legged Waffle House that I tastefully cut away from, and some suggestive language, but this is still one of the cleanest stories I've ever written or had published, and I think it still manages to be humorous while offering up some deep thoughts about truth and the nature of belief. Don't just take my word for it; download "Unreality" today and see for yourself.



    

          

Comments

Popular Posts