A Post From the Publishing Void 3

          I didn't think I'd get to do another of these so soon after the last one, but I've got good news, so fuck it, let's do it. 

          For starters, Horror USA: California is out now in both Kindle and paperback format! If you've read my previous post from the void you already know my story "L.A. When It Bleeds" concerns an incubus, his human best friend, and a cursed film set; if you didn't, now you do. I'm so excited to see my other pair of recurring characters getting out there in the world, so I hope you check it out. If you don't, it's all right, I won't be angry...just disappointed.

          https://www.amazon.com/HORROR-USA-CALIFORNIA-ANTHOLOGY-GOLDEN-ebook/dp/B08239SYX1/ref=sr_1_1?crid=19XBXBF3UHJT7&keywords=horror+usa+california&qid=1577126194&sprefix=horror+usa+c%2Caps%2C143&sr=8-1

          In another update of my previous update, Deranged is live in Kindle format now, with the paperback due to follow soon. EVIL SEX WAX GOBLIN!!!! Do I have your attention yet? 

          https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081VH8Z3D

          In newer news, the folks at Hellbound Books have set me among their chosen yet again, this time for an anthology entitled Ghosts, Spirits, and Specters, which as you can tell is obviously focused on trolls, unicorns, and vampires (I kid because I love). My story, "Tethers," concerns Sophie Kearns, a woman whose good intentions (travel to Wicklow, Ireland, with her boyfriend Jason to see the inn her great-great-grandmother owned and connect with the roots she feels she's been missing her whole life) lead both to the Emerald Isle and right into a hellish nightmare within the picturesque landscape when her arrival awakens a horror that haunted her ancestress generations before and now threatens her own life, and Jason's as well. What exactly has kept Seamus McFaul hanging around Greene's Inn for so long? Will Sophie manage to finally banish him once and for all? Why am I asking you? The anthology is available now in paperback and Kindle now, for anybody looking to be haunted by "Tethers" or any of the other great stories in the collection.

          https://www.amazon.com/Ghosts-Spirits-Specters-Michael-Moore/dp/1948318865/ref=sr_1_1?crid=LENTWHNDR8SZ&keywords=ghosts+spirits+and+specters&qid=1577126741&sprefix=ghosts+spirits%2Caps%2C129&sr=8-1

          That's all for now, but I hope to have more news for you soon. Until then, Happy Festivus, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, and all the rest, and to all a good night!

Comments

Popular Posts